I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Hmm... I guess fans of HK drama would be able to identify the series immediately upon hearing the introduction. So yes, the song's from TVB 2009's grand production "Beyond the Realm Of Conscience" (宫心计)。 It happens to be their highest rating show in the history of HK television if I'm not wrong.

攻心计

誓约,历遍世间转化
善恶,未报最终需要代价
平步震惊天下
绸缎如镜,玉砌似画
眉目如雪,未染细沙
请你留下
若抱住,别做梦,未得宠
看到的,听到的,不要信
遗憾是,闭起眼时
只望到世间多少暗涌
爱得深,说得真,别感动
再锥心,再刻骨,不觉痛
无奈是两手相拥
也是觉得冰冻

誓约,在美境中火化
直到,玉砌最终都变败瓦
回望那天初夏
良善如昨貌美似花
人事常变泪会结疤
景致如画
若抱住,别做梦,未得宠
看到的,听到的,不要信
遗憾是,闭起眼时
只望到世间多少暗涌
爱得深,说得真,别感动
再锥心,再刻骨,不觉痛
曾极恨也可相拥
往事如尘像风 
------------------------------------------------------
For those who cannot read mandarin characters, basically the song just hold a very dark and gloomy outlook towards life, talking about cynicism and the skepticism that life holds. Pessimistic it may be, but sometimes, you can't help but to believe that all live only for themselves and that there is no good in this world :X
------------------------------------------------------
Word kills, ONLY if met with a matching perspective. This is what I have learnt a few days ago. Words by themselves ain't able to kill, it's how the receiver views them that is the deciding factor as to whether they are weapons or just mere vibration of  sound waves which originates from the larynx of the initiator.

I don't deny that words sometimes are said with the intention to hurt, but if the listener takes it another way than intended, the hurtful words will just simply lose their effect. Reminds me of "Sissylia", and my other tons and tons of nicknames that I've received during my sec school days. These nicknames are being created by the evil boys who just wants to tease me and see me get into fits. But oh well, I'm rather flattered that they actually took the time to think of such bo liao stuff for me that I learnt to embrace these nicknames after sometime, to the extent that juniors don't even know me by my real name anymore. See, it's all about perspective.

Words without the intention to hurt may also unknowingly become weapons if the listener view it in a light that wasn't intended. We have lots of examples for this case nowadays given how friends love to insult one another just for the mere fun of it. Sometimes it's not because words are not being filtered. Rather, the initiator didn't expect the receiver to think that way, after all, the insults between one another has always been thrown at one another without any fear of reprisal. But it just so happen that one fine day, 'insult' does in fact becomes insult, which was not at all expected by the initiator, and it gravely upsets the receiver. Again, it's all about perspective. One takes it wrongly and start to let his/her imagination run wild. *Smacks head*
------------------------------------------------------
 Witness a good friend breaking down a few days ago. I hate moments like these, not because of the crying, but it's that I'm not really good at consoling people. But oh well, I am glad nonsensical me managed to make some sense.

I used to cry in the past, over mindless and trivial things. Maybe it's the grab attention, or maybe I just want to be consoled so that I would feel better, I don't really know. But I have stopped crying for quite some time now. Reason being that other than helping to relieve stress momentarily, it doesn't really solve anything. Worse still, you might just fall into the pathetic state of self pity, stay there and hope that someone will pull you up.

Everytime when I see someone cry, and understand the reason over why they cry. I start to think to myself "Shouldn't I be the one to cry?" 'Cause I think few within my social circle can be in a more pathetic plight than I am in, JUST within my social circle.

What's worse than unsupportive parents? Parents who think that you are a disgrace and cannot forgive you because of the 'dishonourable' thing which you have done.

'Dishonourable'. Really? Like what did I do? Nothing??? I am just being the way that I am. Why should I ask for forgiveness? No, why do I need to be forgiven? I did nothing against the morality and virtue of humanity. I don't need your crap forgiveness, I don't need your opinions, and I certainly don't need you assholes who thinks that I'm a god damn disgrace just because you both are old pathetic fogeys who cannot switch your mentality.

I am so proud of my acting skills seriously. Like how am I able to act so normal in front of you both when I got to know of how you both think of me and how I am able to not let this piece of bullshit affect how I carry myself in front of other people. Aren't parents supposed to be the greatest support of a person? Aren't they supposed to be our pillars of strength? Apparently no for my case. I did the right thing by leaving the house that night. On knowing what you guys think it further justifies my choice and that I regretted even deciding to come back and to have a truce.

Isn't this something which is really tear inducing? But what's the use? Not as if my tears is going to change their thoughts. Sometimes, leaving is not avoiding, leaving just means you are giving yourself the choice to have a better life than the current shit hole which you are in.



|Shi Hao| 1:41 AM|

------