Sunday, September 2, 2012
Suddenly had this song ringing in my head for some reason, maybe it's me being SAU for quite some time, or whatever underlying reason there may be...
Footprints In The Sand
You walked with me
Footprints in the sand
And helped me understand
Where I'm going
You walked with me
When I was all alone
With so much unknown
Along the way
And just when I
I thought I'd lost my way
You gave me strength to carry on
That's when I heard you say
I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow
And despair
And I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand
I see my life
Flash across the sky
So many times have I
Been so afraid
And just when I
I thought I lost my way
You give ne strength to carry on
That's when I heard you say
I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow
And despair
And I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand
When I'm weary
Well I know you'll be there
Cause I can feel you
When you say
I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sadness and despair
Oh, I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand
When your heart is full of sadness and despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints
In the sand
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
It's still busy busy busy busy busy busy. I really think taking up the presidency of my club is a serious mistake, serious serious mistake. But oh well, as usual these are just my routine rantings. I think sooner or later you guys would get use to it.
Anyway, I am rather excited about the upcoming AUG in December!! It'll be my first time on a plane for the last 12 years!! WOOHOOO!!!! The sad thing is that I'll be going to Laos instead of my dream destination, LAS VEGAS!!!! But I guess I'd just have to be contented about being on a plane itself, haha :)
Actually, there are quite a number of things going around in my mind, but I just don't know what is exactly bothering me anymore, everything is just so messed up in my mind that it's really hard to pin point the details of each event. I think I may even have gotten my priorities wrong for my current life, life is such a blur now :(
Anyway, just to feature some of my latest baking projects...
My very first 3 tier cake!! :D Didn't really add any more adornments to it after frosting it... too lazy, haha
And this is my durian cake :)
|Shi Hao| 10:42 PM|
------