Friday, September 21, 2012
Thunder is clapping as this post goes along. That kinda explains the song choice I guess *Shrugs*
She's My Kind Of Rain
She's my kind of rain
Like love in a drunken sky
She's confetti falling
Down all night
She sits quietly there
Like water in a jar
Says, Baby why are you
Trembling like you are
So I wait
And I try
I confess like a child
She's my kind of rain
Like love from a drunken sky
Confetti falling down all night
She's my kind of rain
She's the sun set shadows
She's like Rembrandt's light
She's the history that's made at night
She's my lost companion
She's my dreaming tree
Together in this brief eternity
Summer days, winter snows
She's all things to behold
She's my kind of rain
Like love from a drunken sky
Confetti falling down all night
She's my kind of rain
So I wait
And I try
I confess all my crimes
She's my kind of rain
Like love from a drunken sky
Confetti falling down all night
She's my kind of rain
She's my kind of rain
Like love from a drunken sky
Confetti falling down all night
She's my kind of rain
She's my kind of rain
Oh, rain on me
She's my kind of rain
------------------------------------------------------
I guess I did mentioned before my liking for rain during the night. Not sure how this works for me. But I just love looking at the rain during the night, in the comfort of my own room/bed. I remember how it used to be much much better when it was raining during the evenings when everyone is having dinner together back at home. It simply brings out the warmth in the family via the stark contrast of the coldness of the rain. But it's all in the past. Now, the family seems to be even colder than the cold rainy surrounding. Haha, I'm all in the blues again. Maybe I shouldn't think so much about it and just enjoy the view of the rainy night.
I had this suicidal thought a few days ago. Should I just quit school and enrol myself in cooking school? Hurhur. It's just a thought, only a thought. I won't materialize it for sure. Maybe when I'm a little older and when I do have the guts to do it. If not, it will all just be a dream. I am just one of the many people in this world who don't dare to go for what she/he wants. I'm destined to be trapped in a conformist society, even though subconsciously I try to be different, I try to do things my way, I try to tell myself that the opinions of the majority doesn't matter, I try to to tell myself that it'll be alright, I try and I try and I try and... I try... and... I... try...
Can I really be myself? Or I have already put myself in a situation where I always just laugh things off and say it's alright even though when it's not? Am I still who I am?
I so wanna bake a cake right now :(
|Shi Hao| 12:46 AM|
------