I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, December 6, 2012
Been feeling better since the past few days, 也许是因为考试考完了,将一大部分的压力给卸下了。Or maybe Time is just doing its magic.但能肯定的是,已不再像之前那么的失落,那么的空虚,整天还得强迫自己笑脸迎人。

So for now, I can finally indulge in my own hobbies without feeling guilty that I'm neglecting my studies :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
下个星期三就要到辽国去比赛了。I'm finally going onto a plane after like what, 11 years?老实说,对于经过了那么长的一段时间再次出国,心里不禁有点慌。Think I'm the only one in the whole of the team feeling that way, hurhur. 不管怎样,希望一切都如以吧!



|Shi Hao| 10:23 PM|

------